Would you like to win a fantastic dinner at local area restaurants?
How about winning seven dinners at seven different restaurants?
It could be you! Buy a ticket to this year’s Restaurant Raffle to raise money for the DHS Orchestra's upcoming trip to Disney World's Magic Music Days. Better yet, sell tickets to your friends, neighbors, and co-workers and the kids will all be winners!
All of the proceeds received from the raffle will be used to offset the cost of the Orchestra's upcoming trip to Disney World to participate in Magic Music Days.
Tickets are only $10 each!
How to sell:
1. Let people know it’s for a great cause! Make sure to tell them that the money is going to help us go to Disney World to perform in the Magic Music Days.
2. Make sure your buyers know what a great value this is! They are getting SEVEN gift certificates with a value of at least $350 to local restaurants. Or, FOUR gift certificates with a value of least $200! If they don’t eat out, just let them know that gift certificates are a great gift for holidays or birthdays for someone they love!
3. Tickets cost only $10!
4. You do not need to be present to win. Drawing is March 29 at 7:30 in the Orchestra Room!
5. Make sure the names of the purchasers and their phone numbers are neatly printed on the cut off tab at the side of each ticket (carry scissors with you.)
6. Return both money and ticket stubs to the school. Make checks payable to DHS Orchestra. Checks must be enclosed for tickets to be entered.
7. You can sell more tickets! Just ask Miss Minnis for more.
The winners will enjoy dinners at some of the Darien’s finest restaurants:
Backstreet Restaurant, Café D’Azur, Ching’s Kitchen/Wild Ginger, Chuck’s Steakhouse, Coromandel, Matsuri, Giovanni’s, Fuji of Japan, Papa Joe’s, Rory’s, The Goose, Cesco’s Trattoria, Behind the Net, Bertucci’s, Burgers Shakes & Fries, Darien Diner, Dry Dock Café, Heights Pizza, Jack’s Place, Mama Carmela’s Italian Deli, Michael Joseph’s, Post Corner Pizza, Scena, The Sugar Bowl, Ten Twenty Post, Uncle’s Deli, Upper Crust Bakery, and Vavala’s Deli.
We thank these generous restaurants for donating gift certificates in amounts up to $100. Be sure to mention it the next time you dine in one of these wonderful restaurants!